Electronic Monitoring / GPS Tracking
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADAPT Inc. is providing this statistical data to inform citizens about the benefits of this program. Since 2008, ADAPT began this program throughout North Dakota and surrounding states. The positive results and financial benefits of Electronic Monitoring for our communities are reflected in these statistics. ADAPT served 287 clients on GPS ankle bracelets and Alcohol Breathalyzers Systems
- ADAPT provided 8,449 days of monitoring for both Electronic Monitoring Systems
- This is nearly 30 days on average per person of monitoring by ADAPT Inc. in the Bismarck, Devils Lake, Dickinson, Fargo, Grand Forks, Minot and Williston areas
- 7 clients out of 287 did not successfully complete their Monitoring Privilege (98% success rate)
ADAPT prides it’s self in assisting people to be successful without jeopardizing the restrictive rules that comes with Electronic Monitoring. We use the supportive, relationship based and Christian Belief System philosophy to counsel our referrals to assist them to be positive citizens, family members and role models. ADAPT currently uses high quality equipment from the 3M and BI Companies that have been in this business for many years and know what it takes to provide high quality of services. ADAPT’s focus is to reduce incarceration without jeopardizing societies safety. ADAPT Inc. and all Monitoring Officers are trained and certified by 3M and BI. When a citizen makes an illegal mistake and is eligible for Electronic Monitoring, we feel it is their responsibility to pay for the costs of this service. If incarceration is at $100 (conservative) per day and 8449 days of Monitoring took place in lieu of jail, this program saved North Dakota Counties, $844,900 in 2013. Since 2008, ADAPT has saved Cities, Counties and State entities a total of $2.75 million dollars and served 1006 clients since 2008.
ADAPT is equipped with staff to take referrals all over North Dakota. The above statistics are compiled of raw data collected from the Bismarck, Minot, Dickinson, Fargo, Grand Forks, Devils Lake and Williston field offices. The average cost of EMS services to clients ranges from $20 to $25 per day, depending on the type of monitoring that is ordered or requested. ADAPT can provide offenders more intense monitoring such as Global Positioning Systems, Random Home Alcohol Testing, or a combination of the two. No landlines are required for any systems.
We thank the many counties that have contracted with ADAPT Inc. since 2007. We look forward to more cities, counties and other agencies entering into a contract with us in the future to enable this positive program to continue.
Contact us for a personal presentation to your agency.
SOBERLINK SL2™: Next Generation of Remote Alcohol Monitoring
A.D.A.P.T., Inc. provides the SOBERLINK SL2™ blood alcohol content (BAC) monitoring unit for its alcohol monitoring services. This device is an industry-proven solution for alcohol monitoring. The unit provides the BAC result, a real-time image and the GPS location.
How It Works
- Discreet, handheld device
- Evidential grade Dart fuel cell
- Internal camera for user verification
- Embedded cellular and GPS module
- Uses Verizon’s network
- Easy on-screen instructions
- Multiple tamper resistant features
GPS (Global Positioning System) Device
3M™ One-Piece GPS Offender Tracking System integrates tracking, communication and mapping technologies. Operators can efficiently track offenders virtually anywhere, anytime, at varying levels of intensity through a single, compact body-worn unit.
The system features the ability to define inclusion and exclusion zones, animated and birds-eye-view mapping and the convenience of an offender wearing just one device on the leg. The system communicates certain events to the offender through vibrations and LED lights and can switch monitoring intensity modes remotely through software downloads, or automatically, per program rules definition.
3M™ One-Piece GPS Offender Tracking System features full house arrest supervision and will report technical events or violations of schedule restrictions, enabling agencies to apply home curfew restrictions in line with their program.
- Four supervision levels: active, alert, passive, and optional RF curfew monitoring
- Multiple methods of offender communication: LED lights and vibration
- Collects GPS points every 60 seconds (adjustable); once every 15 seconds when in zone violation
- User configurable alerts and program rules
- Continued tracking and offender alerts independent of communication availability
- Multiple tracking technologies, back up location detection using LBS
- Reliable data storage
- Remote software upgrades and modifications
- Functionality status indications
- Multiple tamper detections
- Securely fits on offender’s ankle using an adjustable, easy to install strap
- Compact and lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, waterproof and tamper resistant
- 36+ hour battery power